Be Kind to Yourself Retreat 2022
Thursday 15th September – Sunday 18th September 2022
Learn to live in the present moment, build resilience and discover a sense of inner peace and calm on our Be Kind to Yourself Retreat.
This retreat will guide you on the first steps of your journey of self-discovery and acceptance. It combines specialist activities focusing on mindfulness, immersive workshops and three 40-minute therapies to reset both your body and mind and aiding your journey to becoming kinder to yourself.
You’ll also receive a carefully curated gift pack on arrival, designed to help you to make the most of the activities and treatments during the retreat, with exclusive in-room thoughtful touches and a bespoke dining experience crafted by our Executive Head Chef, providing an immersive and nourishing approach to enhancing your wellbeing.
This three-night retreat includes:
- Check in from 2pm on Thursday ready for your first session at 3pm.
- A programme of specialist classes and evening workshops that are not normally available at Ragdale Hall which will aid you in achieving mindfulness and peace within yourself. These include a 1 hour Mandala workshop, 1 hour Journaling workshop, 30 minute Breathwork activity, 30 minute Juggling workshop, 45 minute Silent Stretch activity, 45 minute Mindful
Walking activity and a 1 hour Learning to Love Yourself session.
- Three nurturing 40 minute treatments: Reiki?This treatment generates a deep sense of inner peace kickstarting the body’s own natural self healing process. A Reiki treatment is a hands-on treatment; the person receiving Reiki lies fully clothed while the practitioner’s hands rest gently over various areas of the body for a few minutes at a time in each position. Stress is released and there is a feeling of deep relaxation., Heavenly Holistic Facial?This anti-ageing holistic facial uses the healing powers of Jade stone rollers to eliminate toxins, improve circulation and reduce puffiness. Using Daoyin Tao techniques and energy healing massage, working on the key meridians and focusing on massage to the face, neck and shoulders. and Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment?This treatment is a re-energising thirst quencher for the skin. Your body is invigorated using a body brush to eliminate dead skin cells leaving the skin silky smooth. Essential oils and a luxurious mask is applied with flowing movements to enhance the healing, hydrating and anti ageing powers of sweet almond, coco butter, lavender and tea tree. Your feet will be massaged whilst the products absorb into the skin for maximum results.
- A complimentary gift pack on arrival, plus in-room thoughtful touches.
- Accommodation, breakfast served in your room, three course lunch and three course dinner.
- Use of all the Hall’s facilities including the Thermal Spa, pools, spa facilities and gym.
- The opportunity to join our many other fitness classes on the regular timetable.
|Price per person sharing|
|Simple Twin Room ?Our smallest rooms with restricted/little view, however they all have fresh, bright decor.||£732|
|Classic Twin Room ?Slightly larger than Simple Rooms with different decor and in a different location. These rooms have restricted or no views. /The Lodge ?Ideal for a small group or individuals who seek a little seclusion. An attractive country cottage which houses four luxury twin bedded rooms and is situated 200 metres from the main entrance. Each room is equipped with a mini bar and Lodge guests also have the pleasure of a small private garden.||£795|
|Luxury Twin Room ?Similar to our Luxury Plus rooms but decorated differently, slightly smaller, although still spacious, with breakfast table and comfy chairs. Views in Luxury rooms vary.||£858|
To book please contact our Reservations Team on 01664 433000 or email your enquiry to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Classes for each event will be finalised nearer the event and a programme will be sent by email to all guests approximately three weeks before the ‘Be Kind to Yourself’ Retreat. Please ensure our Reservations Team has your correct email address to ensure you receive your programme in advance.