A blissful day of pampering
Spa Days at Ragdale Hall
You’ll be surprised how refreshed and re-energised a spa day can leave you feeling. We have spa days to suit everyone – from full days to later starts and evenings.
- A warm welcome from our Guest Liaison Team who will ensure your visit gets off to a great start.
- A daily programme of exercise classes and group activities in our two air-conditioned studios, suiting all fitness levels.
- Use of our air-conditioned gymnasium with cardiovascular, free weights and functional sections.
- Use of the Thermal Spa including Candle Pool, Waterfall Pool and series of heat and water experiences.
- Use of the 25-metre indoor Swimming Pool with whirlpool, massage jets and cascade.
- Use of the indoor Exercise Pool with Aqua Gym equipment and a daily programme of water classes.
- Use of the Rooftop Infinity Pool with underwater massage jet recliners and wonderful views.
- Outdoor heated pool (summer months only).
- Unlimited use of mountain bikes, tennis courts, croquet and outdoor games. Daytime and evening talks and workshops on a wide range of interesting subjects.
- Opportunity to visit our three lovely shops.
- Sumptuous bars and lounges – including the NEW Twilight Bar, quiet areas and gardens in which to relax.
- Complimentary robe for use during your visit.
Fancy a full spa day with a relaxed start and a chilled-out finish?
Enjoy a taster session at Ragdale Hall, including a treatment and dinner.
A day designed by our Senior Team to include ‘Created by Ragdale’ treatments developed by and completely exclusive to Ragdale Hall. Enjoy the sublime luxury of being pampered, sumptuous food and be totally spoilt.
For those who would like to experience Ragdale and all it has to offer.
Enjoy a full day at Ragdale with treatments included, finishing with the luxurious treat of afternoon tea and bubbles.
Pamper yourself for a day and enjoy a selection of our bestselling treatments – a real treat!
A relaxed start and an indulgent day of pampering, rounded off with a luxurious dinner.
When you need a break from the everyday, take time-out for yourself to chill, relax and re-energise!